How it works, what it costs, & more!
How does shipping work?
The vast majority of our customers choose to have their furniture delivered with "white glove" service. What does white glove mean? A delivery truck comes to your home, a team unloads your item, the packaging (transit boxes, plastic sheathing, and fabric sock) are all removed, the furniture is carried into your home and placed in the room of your choice, and the legs, sectional pieces, and sleeper components (as needed) are installed and configured.
White glove delivery is, in most cases, the most affordable delivery option but it is not the fastest. Other delivery methods would include freight delivery (preferable for most commercial orders) or potentially arranging for pickup or local delivery via a transit hub. These can be quicker but are often more expensive and may not include in-home delivery.
- White glove delivery is the best choice for most of our customers
- You can get an estimates on how much delivery will cost and how long it will take below
- For more precise numbers, use the form at the bottom of this page to request a custom quote
- All prices and delivery timelines on this page are for general reference and are not guaranteed
What's it cost?
Select your state and what kind of item you're ordering to get an approximate delivery price. Pricing may vary according to specific zip code (particularly with remote areas) and the exact size and weight of piece you're purchasing. Please contact us below for a better quote on multi-item orders.
How long does it take?
The map below shows the approximate transit time from our factory in Hickory, NC to your state.
|2 Weeks||2-3 Business Days|
|4-5 Weeks||4 Business Days|
|6-8 Weeks||5 Business Days|
Got more questions?
Request a custom quote.
If you need a specific shipping quote for your order, you can request it by contacting us on the following page. To quote your shipment, we will need:
- The names and sizes of the pieces you intend to order
- Your destination zip code
- Your preferred method of delivery (white glove, freight, etc)