Combine an antique teapot with an inexpensive lighting kit to create a one-of-a-kind lamp for your home. All it takes is about thirty minutes and around $30 dollars.
Watch this video to learn how to select the right kind of teapot, what parts you will need, and how to assemble the lamp.
Here's what you'll need for this project.
- A teapot or similar item for the lamp body
- A Westinghouse Make-A-Lamp kit
- A Westinghouse lamp accessory kit
- A light bulb
- Spray paint (optional)
- A plug-in lamp dimmer (optional)
- A lampshade, harp, and finial (optional)