Chris and I are moving to the historic village of Sharon Springs in upstate New York to renovate an Italianate Victorian house. We're going to document every step of the process, sharing our ideas for creating big style on a small budget.
A few of our projects:
- Transforming a plain living room into contemporary rustic showpiece
- Renovating a kitchen using next-generation styles and clever space-maximizing ideas from Custom Cupboards
- Styling an intimate dining room
- Renovating two bathrooms to add modern convenience and timeless style
- Styling master and guest bedrooms
- Making a functional, comfortable home office and studio
- Creating lush landscaping inspired by European gardens
- Styling a front porch sitting area
We will be exploring low-cost ways to add high-end style to any home, including creating our own lighting, altering used furniture, painting rooms and woodwork, making our own art, and more. We will feature the latest furniture lines, the hottest kitchen design trends, and more.